Hello there, True Friends is the name of the Memory Box STAMPtember® Exclusive Stamp and Coordinating Die Set.
Memory Box STAMPtember® Exclusive
True Friends Stamp and Die Set
- This bundle contains an 8 PCS clear stamp set and a set of 3 cutting dies.
- The 6x 4 clear stamp set includes 5 different sentiments, a large floral cluster, a small flower, and leaves.
Karin Markers Rainbow Watercolor
The Cardmaking Process
- First, I used my Spellbinders PLATINUM 6 Die Cutting Machine and the large die from Stitched Slimline Trio to die cut a panel out of Strathmore watercolor paper.
- Then, using the MISTI and Versamark Ink I stamped the image on the watercolor panel and I gold heat embossed it.
- I used, the Fine Deatil Gold Rich embossing powder included in the WOW Embossing Powder starter kit and I heat it up using the WOW Heat Tool.
- Next, I applied colours using Karin Brushmarkers.
- I blended the colour using a slighly wet fine tip Nuvo Water Brush.
- Once the panel was dry, I also applied Nuvo Shimmer Pen over the images. I was very carefull as the ink of these pens activate the Karin markers ink and could cause undesired staining.
- To stamp the sentiment, I used VersaFine Onyx Black Ink.
- As I love to add shine to my projects, I added a panel made out of Gold Satin Speciality Cardstock behind the front panel.
- I made a card base using a sheet of 300 grams smooth cardstock.
- To adhere everything, I used Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive and Double-sided tape
Golden Rainbow Coloring Tips
- The first and more important tip is to keep cleaning your water brush to avoid contaminating the colours.
- Blend the lighter colour into the darker.
- Avoid excess of water. Your brush should be almost dry (slighly wet) to do theblending.
- Relax and enjoy. Never craft when tired.
Thirsty for More?
Check out my previous STAMPtember® 2021 post below
That’s all for today.
Thanks for stopping by.
Affiliate links apply at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.