Hello there, The new Hugs in a Mug Art Impressions STAMPtember® Exclusive Stamp Set is super fun.
The sentiments included in the set are hilarious but `I decided to use a stamp from the Laugh Out Loud stamp set instead.
Hugs in a Mug Art Impressions Stamptember®
- This is a 6×4 stamp set
- It included a large image and 5 sentiments.
- I used the MISTI to stamp the image and the sentiment.
- For the image, I used Memento Black Ink over a piece of Copic BLENDING CARD X-Press It
- To apply colours, I used a mix of Copic and Nuvo alcohol markers.
- For the mugs I used a yellow and a blue Nuvo Glitter marker.
- The sentiment was stamped on Black Cardstock using Versamark Ink and White embossing powder.
- I used the WOW heat tool to heat set the powder.
- Once the coloring was done I trimmed the images using a pair of small Tim Holtz Scissors.
- Then, I used the new Circle Rings Embossing Folder and the Spellbinders Die Cutting Machine to emboss a piece of Neenah 80 Lb for this card background.
- Next, I applied over the emboseed panel Sunbeam, Peachy, Mandarin Pawsitively inks by Simon Says Stamp using SSS Blending Bushes.
- I also passed the Mandarin Pawsitively ink pad over the raised area of the panel.
- As I like the effect of shadow stamping, I decided to stamp the image over the embossed panel using the MISTI and Versafine Onyx Black Ink ( weterproof)
- I adhered the embossed panel onto a A2 Card Blank and over the embossed panel , I also glued a die-cut frame made using the larger die from Double Stitched Rectangle die set.
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive is my fav liquid glue at the moment.
- To finish, I used dimentionals foam padsto adhere the coloured image over the stamped image on the embossed panel.
- I applied Nuvo Shimmer Pen over the images and I glued the heat embossed banner.
Thristy For More
Check out more STAMPtember® Exclusive blog posts here!
That’s all for today.
Thanks for stopping by
Affiliate links apply at o extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.