Hi there, I’m thrilled to join a new Colorado Craft Company release!!! They have secured the licensing rights to the designs of the world-renown children’s book illustrator, Anita Jeram.
Now Anita’s wonderful illustrations are at our disposal to enjoy the magic of papercraft.
This couldn’t get any cutter!
Anita’s illustrations are adored around the globe, you might know Anita’s and Sam McBratney’s beloved children’s book, Guess How Much I Love You, it has sold over 43 million copies and has been printed in 57 different languages.
- These release includes 10 stamp sets and coordinating dies.
- Colorado Craft is offering a bundle at a special price here.
explore Anita Jeram’s stamps at
These are high-quality photopolymer stamps, designed to provide sharp stamped images. You will transfer on your artwork every thin and delicate line … they are truly D I V I N E!
anita jeram’s HEirS
the cardmaking process
For all the cards in this post:
- I stamped images and sentiments on Arches Watercolour paper using Versafine Black Onix Ink.
- To add colours to the images, I used Zigs ( water-based markers).
- For the backgrounds, I tore a piece of printer paper and I used the torn uneven edges as a mask over the coloured panel.
- Then, I applied Distress inks over this DIY mask using blending brushes.
- I didn’t mask the images, I just avoided going over them with the blending brushes.
- Next, I mixed distress Inks with water and I splatter the mix over the panels.
- To finish, I added Nuvo Sunset Yellow Butterflies or sequins
- I also applied Nuvo Shimmer Pen.
You can make cards, tags, boxes, memory books or anything else using these beautiful stamps.
Better Together Stamp Set
Birthday Wishing Stamp Set
Snow Happy Stamp Set
Kittens and mittens stamp set
To make this little tags I used my all time fav tags die set called Nested Tags By Simon Says Stamp
ANITA Jeram’s inspiration a 3C
Today 25 papercraft artist from all over the world are sharing the joy of this release.
This is not a blog hop and you can find list of bloggers sharing inspiration using this release!
The winner of $35 USD voucher to the Colorado Craft shop is
I’ll try to reach the winner via mail if I cant reach her I will draw a second winner
“Create Something Delighful Today.”– Anita Jeram-
That’s all for today
I hope you enjoy this post.
Affiliate links apply at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.