These inks are available in a bundle (all the ink pads), also in 5 different trios, or individual pads.
I made super easy cards and a colour chart to show you the beautiful ink colours.
Each card background was made using a different ink trio but these inks can be blended in different ways to achieve new shades.
Stay tuned. Tomorrow I’ll share more on the STAMPtember® 2021 online party! YAY
PawsitevEly Saturaded Inks Colour Chart
- The new ink padsa are avaibale in 15 new vibrant colours.
- There are 5 colour families. Available in 5 trios
- Each Ink trio contains a dark, medium and light ink colour of the same family.
- The inks are blenedable.
- Die – Foam Ink pad
- Dry Fast
- Water Reactable.
- Fade resistant.
- Each ink pad is labelled with teh colour and the name of the colour.
SSS Pawsitively Inks are Good For…
- Apply different ink techniques over different cardsyock qualities.
- Can be mixed with water to apply colours to stamped images.
Best Tool applicators
- Anything made of soft foam ( as the makeup sponges)
- I love applying these inks using Nuvo sponges or Simon Says Stamp blending brushes.
The Cardmaking process
- The die-cut flower was made using Cosmos Stem wafer die. and white smooth cardstock.
- I used the Gemini And also the spellbinders plating 6 to die cut the pieces.
- The sentiments are from the new XL Greetings 3 and CZ design Clean Line XL
- For crisp stamping, I used Versafine Onyx Black Ink and the Misti ( Stamping Tool)
**** A Video available tomorrow with more ideas on my YouTube channel here.
These are the colours used on the STAMPtember® 2021 logo too.
That’s all for today
Thanks for stopping by.
Affiliate links apply at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.