Hello crafty friends, I have two very simple card ideas for you today showcasing some of the new stamps from the latest Anita Jeram Xmas Release.
CCC ( Colorado Craft Company) – SSS ( Simon Says Stamp)
The Cardmaking Process
- To do the stamping, I used the Misti ( stamping Tool) and Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink on Arches watercolour paper (I do prefer Strathmore watercolour paper but I ran out of it)
- Once the ink was dried, I used Zigs (water-based markers) and a Water Brush to spread and blend the colour over the images.
- The backgrounds can be stencilled after colouring or before if you have very detailed images.
Wishing You a Warm And Furry Christmas
- Furry Christmas Anta Jeram Stamp Set.
- Build It (Bricks Stencil).
- Notched Corner frames die set by Spellbinders.
- After colouring the image, I stencilled the background just to fill in the space around it – No masking was done or needed.
- Note: When using Anita Jeran Stamps, I love creating easy backgrounds using Clearly Besotted Scene Building Stencils. Those are clever, affordable, and easy to use. In my opinion, all of them are a must-have.
- Merry Shopping
- The sentiment “Season Greetings” is from the Christmas Obsessed stamps set.
- Tale of Two Cities stencil
- Sunray background stencil
- Random Dots and stencil.
- I stamped and coloured the images, then I fuzzy cut them and set them aside.
- Next, I stencilled the background over the panel, stamped the same images using black ink over it, and glued the fuzzy-cut images over the stamped images.
***This saved me from doing masking and allowed me to add a little bit of dimension and interest to this quick and simple card,
Complete Blog Hop List :
Bibi Cameron >>> you are here!!
- Leave a comment in this post or my Instagram post here for the chance to win a stamp set of your choice from the Colorado Craft Company Shop.
- Automatically enter to win either the Anita Jeram release or the Kris Lauren release when making a purchase at the Craft Company Shop via my affiliate link here.
The giveaways end December 3rd at Midnight
How to add Colour to Anita Jeram stamps
Thirsty for more?
That’s all for today thanks for stopping by.
Affiliate links apply at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.