Sunny Smiles Cards
I have found that by mixing and matching stencils you make the best of them.
So for each of the 2 cards in this post, I used 2 stencils.
Layered or Border Stencils Used:
- C6 Card = Sunny Smiles (4-layer mini stencil) + Dimensional Stars (3-layer stencil)
- Slimline card = Sunny Smiles (4-layer mini stencil) + Clouds For Days
Ink Colours Used:
- Starts Background Cards: Sunbeam, Peachy, and Grapefruit Pawsitively Saturated Inks.
- Rainbow Clouds Card from the top to the bottom: Candie Apple Distress Ink + Cheeky, Peachy + Grapefruit, Lemonade + Sunbeam, Celery, Seafoam.
- For the sun face, I used: Lemonade, Sunbeam (edges), Grapefruit ( at the edges too), Mocha ( for the eyes and smile), Cheeky ( for the chicks)
cloud Stencilling Top Tips
- When using a clouds stencil I would recommend starting working from the top to the bottom of the panel.
- Leave blank spaces between clouds.
- Mix two different ink colours on each portion of the cloud-stencilled background for a more striking look and feel.
Thirsty for more?
That’s all for today.
Thanks for stopping by.
Affiliate links apply at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.