These were in my wish list since forever and finally got them!
The bear assembled measures 5″ x 3-1/2″ ( tallest and wider areas)
I also used:
- Spring Flowers Background to stamp tone on tone the backing panels for these A6 cards (4-1/2″ x 6″)
- `Mini Slimline Rectangles die set ( to die cut the panel behind the bear)
- Mini Interactive Envelope
- Bow dies from Nail Polish Bottle and Build a Winter Birdhouse die sets.
- For the sentiments, I used stamps from Greetings Mix and Friendly Flowers stamp sets.
Picture Book Bear
Picture Book Bear is a very clever die. It includes a single large bear head die (all in one die) that will cut all the pieces for the head.
It measures approximately 3-1/2″ x 2- 1/2″ inches.
You can make bears in any color and you can also die-cut different materials.
Perhaps you can also die-cut felt to make appliques for your sewing projects?
Love that idea!
Picture Book Big Body
The Picture Book Big Body. This clever die includes 2 dies.
One will die-cut the body and the other the belly.
It measures 3-1/4″ x 2-3/4″ inches.
The arms are partially die-cut so that they create a slit in which you can affix any flat object or gift.
- You can decorate your bear using any floral or bow dies you might have.
- Fo today, I used a bow die included in Nail Polish Bottle die set by Honey Bee Stamps (Pink Card) and a small bow die included in Build a Winter Birdhouse die set by Spellbinders ( Blue card).
- The pink tulip was made using Susan Garden Parrot Tulip die set by Spellbinders.
- As finishing touches, I applied Nuvo Crystal Glaze on the eyes and nose ( glossy finish) and I also added white and black dots using a fine tip pens.
The Mini Envelope
The mini envelope was made using Mini Interactive Envelope die set by Simon Says Stamp.
I have a video about the super cute interactive envelope here with instructions!
You can add an extra message or a small gift inside the envelope if you want.
That’s all for today.