Oh my! I could say this as been the month of Daisy Bouquet stamp set by Simon Says Stamp, I have used for 3 of my latest post!!!
So sorry for the repetition. With so many goodies awaiting on my crafty table it seems eccentric to use the same one over and over.
I just couldn’t help my self … It is gorgeous!
The images are the perfect size for different projects plus this 6×8 inches stamp set is the perfect companion for different card making techniques or enjoy colouring as well.
When I was playing with fun folds and pop-ups, I die cut several panels and I also decided to use one of them to give you another design idea.
CLEAR DECORATIVE WINDOWS
Yes, clear windows aren’t new thing.
We have been using acetate on cards for decades and it is the perfect supply to make easy shaker cards.
Today I decided to use a clear window sandwiched between the front panel of the card and the front panel of the card base.
- I stamped one of the images from Daisy Bouquet on Neenah Crest 80 Lb using Memento black ink and I added colour using Copics Markers.
- Then, I die cut the image using a heart die and after that, I fussy cut the image.
- Using the same heart die, I die-cut a piece of silver glitter paper.
- Next, I glued over the clear window the fussy cut flowers and behind the acetate, I glued the glittery heart.
- To embellish I added mini confetti over the center of the flowers and silver sequins.
- I also added a banner stamped with one of the sentiments from the Daisy Bouquet stamp set.
- For the inside of the card, I also die-cut a heart out of Neenah Crest 80 Lb, I stamped a sentiment and I glued it over the silver glitter paper behind the acetate ( as shown in the picture below).
The glitter paper is a little bit ivory so it wasn’t looking great.
I also added another die cut heart to write a message inside the card to give you an extra idea.
This card design will make a lovely San Valentine’s day card too but you can use this idea to make cards for any occasion.
Thirsty For More?
That’s all for today
Thanks for stopping by
Affiliate links applies at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.