Hi there, I have been trying different ways to design a fun interactive element for card bases… So today we are going to be creating super easy and quick Pop-Up Heart Die-Cut cards.
For these projects I used :
- Daisy Bouquet Stamp Set.
- Deco Diamond Background stamp.
- All the Thanks stamp set.
- Staking Hearts die set.
*** Find more supplies listed below.
FUN FOLD POP-UP HEART DIE-CUT CARDS
The cards in this post measures : 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ inches ( C6).
The front of your card looks flat but once you open it the heart inside will pop!!
This is easy- peasy to make!
Watch the Video
- As shown in the video above, I first made 2 top folding card bases out of an A4 sheet of cardstock.
- I used heart dies to die cut the card base and a heart-shaped card for the inside of the card base.
- You can use any basic shapes dies to make this card base design and add fun to any occasion cards.
Once you have die-cut the parts for the card base as shown in the video, you can decorate your card with different stamped images or die-cuts.
- For the cars in this post, I die cut out of Neenah Solar Crest 80lb a front panel using the same heart die used to create the pieces for the card base.
- Then, I stamped the images from the Daisy Bouquet stamp set using Memento black ink.
- Next, I added colours using Copic Markers
- I also heat emboss the sentiment” Blessings” from “All the Thanks stamp set“
- To add sparkle I used Wow sparkle glitter.
- To stamp the image from Deco Diamond background, I used very light ink colours for a tone and tone effect.
POP-UP HEART USING A SMALLER DIE
Below another card sample but for this I used a smaller heart die just to show you the versatility of this design idea.
For this card, I also used an image from Daisy Bouquet Stamp Set.
This stamp set is gorgeous. However, you can use different dies shapes, different stamped images, or die cuts…
You can stamp a sentiment inside of the card, add a pocket to send money, a small gift or a gift card.
The sky is the limit!
THIRSTY FOR MORE?
Geometric backgrounds patterns are great to use with different stamped images or die cut toppers.
That’s all for today I hope I could get your creative juices flowing.
Thank you very much for stopping by.
Affiliate links applies at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.