You can use the same idea to make cards, boxes toppers or any other paper craft project.
The jar image from Light Me Up Stamp Set measures about 3 – 1/2″ x 2-1/2 ” inches. It is super versatile and it will allow you to create cards for any occasion.
Easy Watercolour Tags
These tags measures 2-3/4″ x 5″ inches.
- To make them, I first die cut the tags out of white smooth cardstock using the larger die from the Nested Tags die set.
- Then, `I stamped the image using Versafine Onyx Black ink.
- Next, I stamped the Jar, the flower, and sentiments on Strathmore watercolor paper.
- I applied mindless washes of color using Karin Markers.
- For softer washes, I applied the ink of the markers over the glass mat then I mixed them with water and I applied it to the images using a Nuvo water brush.
- Once the paper was dry, I splattered the ink of a black Karin marker diluted in water.
- To add sparkle, I added glitter on the center of the flower and I applied Nuvo Shimmer Pen.
- I also used linen thread to add a decorative element to this tag.
- To finish, I fussy cut the jar and I foam mounted it on the tag.
- Do stamp shadowing. Stamp a coordinating texture underneath die cuts or fussy cut images.
- Add sparkle. I used WOW glitter Sparkles. Click here to find a similar glitter Sparkles as the one used it is old and out of stock.
- For extra texture, I splattered black ink diluted in water over your dry watercolour artwork.
Thirsty For More?
Here you have similar ideas using the same or different products.
That’s all for today.
Thanks for stopping by.
Affiliate links apply at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support. x