Hi there, for today I just wanted to share a super simple sunflower card idea using images from Spring Flowers 4 stamp set and sentiments from All the Thanks stamp set and die set by Simon Says Stamp.
I love the look and feel of the heat embossed sentiment on dark cardstock and how great it looks when using coordinating dies that cut the words outline perfectly.
If you don’t own dies you can also do some fussy cutting. I fussy cut the sunflowers without any problem.
To add colours, I used Altenew Watercolour paints.
SUNFLOWER CARD MAIN SUPPLIES
All the Thanks stamp set and Spring Flowers 4 stamp set.
HAND STAMPED SUNFLOWER CARD
- To make this sunflower card, I simply stamped the images on watercolour paper using Black Onyx Versafine ink and I added colours using Altenew watercolour paints.
- I actually only used 4 shades of colour ( yellow, orange, brown, and grey).
- Then, I fussy cut the images and I foam mounted on a panel embossed using 3D Tumbled Hexagons embossing folder.
- The sentiment from All the Thanks stamp set was heat embossed on black cardstock using super fine white embossing powder.
- To add some sparkle, I glued tiny confetti over the center of the flowers and I also added Gold Fashion Embellishments.
THIRSTY FOR MORE IDEAS?
That’s all for today.
I hope you enjoyed this post.
Affiliate links apply at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.