Sending a card to say hello and another idea to create wreaths using dies by Spellbinders and Simon Says Stamp.
This time I used the following die sets:
- Essential Arches Die Set ( base for the arched wreath)
- Layered Perky Flower (wreath)
- Acorn Trio (wreath)
- Privet Branch (wreath)
- Layered Squirrel
- Snowflake Wishes ( the sentiment)
- Wood Plank
- Adding colour to blank die-cuts using inks involves the same process as colouring with any medium.
You can add a light colour over the whole die-cut, then blend into it a medium shade to finish by adding dark ink colours to add shadows and contrast at the edges.
- The size of the brush used is proportional to the size of the area you need to colour. This means using small brushes for small areas, and large brushes for large areas.
- You can also use detail brushes, markers, and pencils to add little details.
- For sparkle and shine, I always use Nuvo Crystal Glaze and some metallic embellishment.
That is all for today.
Thanks for stopping by.
Thirsty for more?
Affiliate links apply at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.