Alberto is an incredible talented colourist and you can see some more ideas using the bears on his Instagram account here.
- The Birthday Bears stamp set is a 6×8 stamp set ( Large)
- It contains 4 bear designs, 19 accessory stamps, and 8 sentiments.
- You can also get the Birthday Bears combo of stamp set and die set.
The Cardmaking Process
This time I only got the stamp set so I decided to do some easy and relaxing colouring.
- First, I stamped the images using Versafine Clair Nocture Ink over Arches using the Misti ( stamping Platform)
- Then, I added colour I used Zigs water-based markers.
If you have seen any of my Zigs colouring videos on my Youtube channel here, you might have notice that I always do the same.
I applied a little bit of the maker ink directly to the watercolour paper at the edges of the images and then I blend the colour towards the centre using a slightly wet Fine Nuvo Water Brush.
Regardless of the paper you use, I always advise applying very little water to blend the ink ( the tp of the brush should be slightly wet and you shouldn’t squeeze the brush)
Once the images were coloured I added a little bit of sparkle using Spellbinders Sparkle Silk and I glue the pane to the card bases.
To decorate I used Autumn Sky sequins by Simon Says Stamp.
Thirsty for more?
That’s all for today.
I hope you have enjoyed this post and do not hesitate to drop me a comment if you want me to do something specific or to ask any questions.
X Bibi Cameron
Affiliate links apply at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.