Hi crafty friends, here is a super easy birthday card idea using the Gnomes #347 stamp set by ALL & Create.
I paired the cute gnomes with other supplies by ALL & Create listed below and at the bottom of this post.
- Gnomes stamp set #347
- Caffeinated A4 Clear #624 stamp set
- Basic Sentiments Clear Stamps #630.
- I used the A4 Bricks and Bubbles Stencil #135 there is a similar stencil called A5 Bug Hotel Stencil (smaller).
- Paper: White Smooth Cardstock.
- Inks: Versafine Onyx Black Ink ( background images), Memento Black Ink (images coloured using Copics), Lemonade and Celery Pawsitively Saturated Inks.
- To add colour to the gnomes, I used Copic Markers.
The Cardmaking Process
- Rather simple, I first a 3-1/4″ x 8-3/4″ inches panel.
- Then, I used the A4 Bricks and Bubbles Stencil #135, Lemonade and Celery Pawsitively Saturated Inks to add a pattern over the panel.
- Using Versafine Onyx Black Ink (waterproof) and the Misti stamping tool, I stamped a flower from the Caffeinated stamp set at the bottom portion of the panel.
- I also stamped a banner over White Smooth Cardstock, using the Basic Sentiments Clear Stamps #630, Versafine Onyx Black Ink (waterproof) and the Misti.
- To stamp the gnomes, I used Memento Black Ink over White Smooth Cardstock using the Misti.
- Then, I applied colour using Copic Markers and I fussy cut the images.
- To make the banner stand out a little bit, I added silver mirror cardstock behind it.
- Then, I adhered the images to the background panel using Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive and some were adhered using foam pads to add a little bit of dimension.
- The banner was adhered to the panel using foam pads.
- To finish, I glued the panel onto a card base and I embellish using sequins.
Thirsty for More?
That’s all for today
I hope you like his idea.
Affiliate Links apply at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support