Hello there, for today I have a couple of easy and quick stenciled projects to feature the new SSS Pumpkins Stencil and Distress inks.
This Simon Says Stamp stencil is part of the Peace on Earth release and it was sold out quickly but is back in stock!! Yay!
SSS Pumpkins Stencil Thanksgiving Card
- To make this C6 card, I simply applied the inks through the stencil over Neenah Classic Crest 80 Lb cardstock using small and large blending brushes.
- Then, I glued the stencilled panel on a pre-scored 200 grams A2 card blank ( C6 American size)
- I heat embossed a banner using a stamp from the SSS Let the Ground Times Roll stamp set, using Versamark ink and white embossing powder.
- To embellish, I added green confetti mix .
SSS Pumpkins Stencil Box
To make this box I used 2 pieces of cardstock
- For the box lid, I used a 5-1/2″ x 5-1/2 ” inches cardstock piece.
The piece was stencilled using the SSS Pumpkins Stencil by Simon Says Stamp + Wild Honey Oxide, Fossilized Amber Oxide, Pine Needles Oxide, Mahogany Distress Inks.
- For the box body, I used a 5-7/8″ x 5-7/8″ inches piece of green cardstock.
- I scored both pieces at 1″ inches, trimmed the corners and shaped the box.
This box assembled measures 3- 1/2″ x 3 -1/2″ inches and it is 1″ deep.
Thirsty for more Stencilling ideas?
That’s all for today
Thanks for stopping by.
Affiliate links apply at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.