Hello, for today I have 7 ideas to share with you about 4 different Spellbinders Kits – February 2021.
I’m also sharing some visuals of the dies sets an different products released today on the Spellbinders shop.
KITS IN THIS POST
- Large Die February 2021
- Small Die February 2021
- Hot Foil February 2021
- Amazing Paper Grace February 2021
Stay tuned because this week I’ll be sharing a few ideas using the Spellbinders card kit of the month, some projects using Celestial Zodiac and Make a Scene, two newly released Spellbinders collections.
LARGE DIE OF THE MONTH 3 ways
So let’s start with “Birthday Wishes for Everyone“, the Large Die of the month.
- It is a beautiful number die set.
- It includes 13 dies.
- 9 numbers. 1 small die to cut a stick, the word happy, and ordinal indicators ( -st, -nd, -rd, -th )
Below a card sample made using dies included in the Spellbinders Large Die of this month.
The number and All the golden die cuts were made using “Birthday Wishes for Everyone“– Large Die of the month.
- All the numbers measure about 2 ” inches tall.
- The narrower numbers e.g the number one (1) measure 1″ inch wide and wider numbers are up to 2-1/2″ wide.
I think the idea to combine the die-cuts numbers with die-cut critters, cakes and balloons is super cute. No only for birthday cards but also anniversary or special dates projects.
The penguin was made using Spellbinders D–Lites Tux Etched Dies. The cake was made using Spellbinders Shapeabilities – Celebrate with Cake Die set.
I also made a little tag for this box using the number 8 die from the Large Die of the month.
I splattered the paper with a Nuvo shimmer pen.
For this simple card I wanted to use only dies included in Large Die of the month with the objetive to provide a visual with the size and different elements you can create with the die set
This is a C6 card ( 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ inches) .
The background paper is from the paper pad included in Spellbinders card kit of the month.
- “Trefoil Tile & Panel Card Creator – Small Die of the month, includes 10 dies.
- This is an intricate die set perfect to create panels and accents for different projects.
I made a simple card and a box to give you ideas.
For the card I also used the die cuts to create a butterfly and I trimmed the word “Hello” from one of the die cuts.
I added Fashion Gold Embellishments.
- To make the box I used a 9-1/4″ x 8-1/2″ piece of cardstock.
- I scored at 2-1/4″ 4-1/2″, 6-3/4, 9″ across the larger side of the paper and at 1-1/2 ” from the edges of the shorter side of the paper to create the box flaps.
- Then, I trimmed the flaps of the box.
- I added the decorative panel and diferent die cuts made using the Small Die of the month and to complete this project, I also made a tag using small dies from the Small Die of the month.
- To decorate and close the box, I used a ribbon.
this box measures 5-1/2″ x 2-1/4″ inches.
AMAZING PAPER GRACE
- “Bella Diamante” – the Amazing Paper Grace – February 2021 is a large size layered die set.
- It includes 7 dies.
- Due to the size of the larger die in this set, you to create 5×7 inches cards but you can create any card size or project using dies in this set.
For today, I decided to make a decorative topper for a box and I used all the dies in the Amazing Paper Grace die of this month to make it.
I wanted to create a balance between elegant (clean and simple) and shabby chic.
This box measures 7 ” x 5-1/4″ inches and it is 1 ” inch tall.
- To make it, I used two 10″ x 8-1/4″ inches pieces of cardstock. I trimmed 1/8″ from both sides of the piece I used for the box base.
- Then, I score at 1-1/2 inches all around the edges of both pieces to create the box flaps.
- I cut and glued the box flaps to shape the box body and lid.
- First, I cut a piece of white and a piece of gold paper using dies from the Amazing Paper Grace.
- Then, I sprayed old paper and speckled egg oxide distress sprays over the white piece and allowed it to dry.
- I also die- cut a flower using dies from the APG this month and to add colour to the flower, I used Barn Door and Spun Sugar Distress Oxide sprays.
- The banner was made using glimmer plates and hot foil from the Hot Foil kit of this month and I added a layer of mirror cardstock behind it to make it look more substantial.
- To add an extra decorative element, I also used leaves dies from Cottage Flower die set .
GLIMMER HOT FOIL
Last but not least I have a card idea using the Hot Foil Kit this month.
- This kit includes 8 glimmer plates
- 3 sentiments and 5 layered frames.
- + Aura Hot Foil.
For the card below, I also used an image from Mandy Flowers stamp set and I added colours using Copic markers.
Join the hot foil club and Save 10% Off the purchase of the Glimmer Hot Foil System! *You may add the system at the time of subscription.
Thirsty For More?
Check inspiration for previous kits below.
That’s all for today.
I hope you have enjoyed this post.
Affiliate links apply at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.
Shop with me craft supplies in awesome crafty shops!