Hi there, Today I’m participating in a Simon Says Stamp release Instagram hop! We are featuring the Love You and Love You, Too releases, and you’re going to love the fantastic inspiration you’ll see from several creative people.
From the Love You release here, I used:
Simon Says Stamp Mini Interactive Envelope Video
MINI INTERACTIVE ENVELOPES AND CARDS
First, I have the idea to make tiny mini cards that can be used alone as tags for sweeties or small gifts.
These tiny mini cards and envelopes are super cute and they measures 1-1/4″ x 1-3/4″ inches.
- To make them I used the Mini Interactive Envelope Wafer Dies, this die will cut the envelope and the card base.
- You can stamp any little critter, sentiment, or floral on the mini card base.
- I used images from “Heart Animals stamp set” were just perfect for this.
- Using the 2.0 Misti ( stamping tool), I stamped the images using black Memento ink on a piece of Neenah 80Lb cardstock.
- Then, I applied colours using Nuvo Alcohol markers and I fuzzy cut them using 5″ inches Tim Holz Scissors.
- To finish, I glued them onto the mini card bases and I also stamped a sentiment inside the card base.
TOP TIP GLUING VELLUM
- Use good quality vellum ( 150 – 200 grams). Thinner for smaller projects.
- I used Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive to adhere the vellum, this is the same glue I used to adhere acetate or paper.
- This glue dries clear and is easy to remove when dried from different types of smooth cardstock ( no textured cardstock or watercolor paper)
- It is essential to use very little glue on the vellum ( use a thin layer) and spread it evenly with your fingertips or a piece of paper quickly.
- Allow the glue to dry for a few seconds before adhering the pieces together. This will avoid the paper to get soaked and creased by the liquid glue.
MINI CARD ON A TAG
To give you extra ideas , I decided to make a larger tag and I glued the mini cards and envelopes as a toper of the tag.
- To cut the tags I used a die from Wafer Dies Nested Tags CZ Desing.
- For extra interest, I also added a shadow die-cut pattern to the tag using Filigree Wreath Wafer Die.
- For a chance to win a $25 gift card for the Simon Says Stamp store click on the picture below to visit the Instagram Hop Post + Giveaway and leave a comment over there.
- For extra entries, leave a comment on each stop of the “Instagram hop“.
- All winners will be announced on Simon’s Instagram feed on January 25th.
That’s all for today.
I hope you enjoy these little projects.
Affiliate links applies at no extra cost to you.