Hi there, Thanksgiving is soon so for today I have a slimline thank you card idea to share with you.
This card mix floral die-cuts, a super large stamped sentiment, and special autumnal vibes provided bu beautiful Distress Ink colors.
SLIMLINE THANK YOU CARD MAIN SUPPLIES
- XL Greetings stamp set by Simon Says Stamp
- Fall Bouquet by Honey Bee Stamps
- Stitched Slimline Trio die set by Heffy Doodle.
- Distress Inks.
how i did it
- First, I die cut the slimline panel out of smooth 110 LB cardstock
- Then, I used the large Ergonomic Blending brush by Pink & Main to add Tattered Rose and Victorian Velvet Distress Inks.
- I splattered the paper using a gold watercolour paint from Kuretake Starry Colours.
- Next, I die cut the flowers, the pumpkin, and the leaves out of Neenah Solar Crest 80 LB cardstock, using dies from Fall Bouquet by Honey Bee Stamps.
- Using the small ergonomic blending brush, I added colours to the die cuts using Antique Linen, Tattered Rose, Victorian Velvet, Spiced Marmalade and, Gathered Twigs Distress Inks.
- For the leaves, I used Crushed Olive, Squeezed Limonade and Gathered Twigs.
- To add colours to the Pumpinking, I used Spiced Marmalade and Ripe Persimmon over the edges.
- I then stamped the sentiment using Rich Cocoa Memento Ink.
- Next, I foam mounted the pumpkin, the flowers, and leaves.
- To add a little bit of shine I rub over the flowers and leave Golden Glitz ink, I splattered the whole panel using gold paint from Kuretake Starry Colours and I added gold sequins.
thiRsty for more ?
That’s all for today.
I hope you enjoy this post!
Affiliate links applies at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.