Hi there! Welcome to Colorado Craft Company & Catherine Pooler Fall Blog Hop! Today, I’m featuring images from Lovely Legs Autumn Season Girl by Colorado Craft Company and the new mini ink pads by Catherine Pooler.
Fall COLOURS MINI INk pads by Catherine Pooler
I was shocked by Paradise Found CP mini ink pads set... there are 8 different colours in these set perfect for fall-themed projects.
The ink pads are very juicy, the ink colour is very intense and blending is smooth and satisfying!
I was wowed … These are jaw-dropping inks and they are water-based so you can also use them to add colours to stamped images!
I tried different blending tools and paper with these inks.
- The ergonomic brushes by Pink & Main were the best for a smooth beautiful and super easy ink blending.
- The new Tonic Studios 300grams smooth cardstock was great for ink blending. Not so awesome to use with alcohol markers tho.
All the panels in this post were made out of the new Tonic 300 grams cardstock.
Lovely Legs Autumn Season Girl
So for this hop, I decided to use Lovely Legs Autumn Season Girl. I thought that the beautiful images in this set would be enhanced with the stunning and vibrant colors of Catherine Pooler’s autumnal new mini ink pads.
So this was a perfect match !!
Thankful, Grateful, Blesses for Knowing You!
Due to the size of the image and also to show you a little bit of that eye-catching ink blended background, I decided to use a 6″ x4- 1/42″ inches card base.
This is just slightly larger than a C6. Love it!
how to do it
- First, I apply Eucalyptus and Mandarine Spice inks on a piece of 300 grams cardstock.
- I blended the colours from the edges of the paper to the center so that the colour in the center of the panel was lighter.
- Next, I diluted a little bit of Royal Treatment ink with water and I splattered over the panel. This creates a beautiful texture and interest.
- Once the panel was fully dried, I stamped the images using Memento brown ink.
- I applied colours using Copics.
In the post here I explain how I add colour to lovely legs images.
The next in the post it is the creative Karen Baker! Keep hopping to see the most gorgeous projects made using the new supplies!!
Bibi Cameron You are Here!
Amber Rain Davis
Make sure to visit : Colorado Craft blog here for your chance to win a $30 USD gift card/coupon.
thirsty for more?
Yes you are ! Colorado Craft Company is also releasing Big and Bold Ruby Slippers stamp set today …
It is to die for! Check out Ruby Slippers post here or slide to see more pictures
Affiliate links apply at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.