Hello friends! I’m passing by to wish you a very Merry Christmas and the very best of the season with a sweet card made using Simon Says Stamp supplies.
I’m truly grateful for you. You are my best Xmas present!
This card measures 4-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ and it is rather simple and very easy to make.
First, I started by cutting all the pieces out of Neenah 100lb cardstock
Then, I coloured using Pawsitively Saturated inks.
I affixed everything in place using the Misti Glue Press – Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive and Square Foams.
- Layered Berry Bird die set
- Holy Sprigs die set
- Stylized Mandala stencil ( white background piece stencilled image)
- Outline Snowflakes Background stamp ( red backing panel – stamped tone on tone)
- Holiday Ornaments stamp set ( the sentiment)
- Notched Corner Frames Etched Dies ( shaped front panel)
- Pawsitively Saturated Ink
- Blending Brushes
- 8×10 Gel Plate ( To hold everything in place)
***Note: I do not clean my brushes always so sometimes the colours are a mix.
I intended to add a grey colour through the stencil but the brush was inked with a blu ink. I kind of like it.
That is all for today.
Thanks for stopping by.
Thirsty for More
Affiliate links apply at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.