There are many beautiful seasonal supplies for cardmaking and papercraft in this release.
Holiday Blooms Stamp Set
- The Holiday Blossoms stamp and die set is an 8×6 stamp set.
- It includes 2 large floral clusters with poinsettias, berries, seasonal foliage, and 5 different sentiments.
- The coordinating die set will cut all the images in this set.
- You can also get the Holiday Blossoms stamp set individually here.
Holiday Boos Xmas Cards
This is a top-fold C6 card. ( 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″)
- Arches Hot Pressed watercolour paper + Black Versafine Clair Ink + Holiday Blossoms stamp and die set + Kuretake Watercolours.
Note: To add colour, I applied various washes of paint diluted with water over the image.
I did this randomly but tried to get darker washes of colour over the edges of some petals.
Also using contrasting colours pink/ dark red or green and yellow for the leaves.
It is important to allow each wash to dry before applying the next one.
This is not anything fancy at all… It is just kindergarten colouring.
The sentiments were gold heat embossed on black cardstock.
- I used the Misti Glue Press to glue the vast majority of the elements.
- To embellish, I used Gold Eclipse Embellishment by Trinity Stamps
- This is a side-fold C6 card. ( 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″).
- I simply glued the image on the panel, then applied Vintage Photo Distress Ink around the edges.
- To add a decorative edge underneath the image, I used one of my AALL and Create washi tapes.
- To finish, I glued the sentiment over and embellished using Gold Eclipse Embellishment by Trinity Stamps.
Many people have been asking what is the gadget I have been using to apply glue in my videos.
It is the Misti Glue Press… and it is amazing!!!
The Misti Pression Glue Press includes:
- One 200 ml bottle of Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive (that can also be bought separately).
- An empty / Refillable precision bottle.
- Precision Nozzles.
I was thrilled to learn that this little gadget uses Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive because is the only glue I have been using for the last 6 years. You can see it in all my videos from before the glue press.
If your budget is short, you can buy just one bottle of Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive, and get additional Precision Nozzles.
Alternatively, you can also buy refillable/empty precision glue bottles that you can fill with your favourite glue.
Why the glue press?
The glue press is good because avoids nozzle blockage. It is super smooth so you don’t have to squeeze the bottles until your fingers hurt. I give it a 10 for being kind to my hands. Plus, it might sound silly but my glue bottles are not going missing anymore lol.
Simon Says Stamp is giving away a $25 coupon to every stop on the hop from the blog’s comment section.
Winners will be chosen and posted on our Simon Says Stamp blog on Wednesday the 8th of November.
Thirsty for more?
Affiliate links apply at no extra cost to you. thanks for your support.