I’m also using new ink colours just released. Yellow, Blue, and red ink shades.
These are affordable and easy-to-use supplies. Love them!
- First, emboss the paper.
Remember you can emboss the image in the centre, top, bottom, or at the sides of the panel.
- The stencils are numbered so you can use them in numerical order.
- Align each layer of the stencil with the embossed image and add any ink colours you might like.
- You can do speedy monochromatic compositions or use different colours for each flower.
- To add interest you can also blend different ink shades while using the same stencil.
- Using detailed brushes you can also add darker inks at the edges of the negative spaces in the stencil creating beautiful showing effects.
The Sky’s the limit!
Altenew Whimsy Motif Cards
This top-fold / C6 card ( 5-2″ x 4-1/4″) features the new yellow ink shades by Altenew :
- Buttercream Fresh Dye Ink Pad
- Warm Sunshine Fresh Dye Ink Pad
- Caramel Toffee Fresh Dye Ink Pad
- Paper Bag Fresh Dye Ink Pad
This is a side-fold / C6 card ( 5-2″ x 4-1/4″) it features the new Altenew blue ink shades:
- Sea Glass Fresh Dye Ink Pad
- Ocean Waves Fresh Dye Ink Pad
- Dusk Fresh Dye Ink Pad
- Desert Night Fresh Dye Ink Ink Pad
This top-fold / C6 card ( 5-2″ x 4-1/4″) shows the new pinky/ red ink shades in the Altenew November Release:
- Frosty Pink Fresh Dye Ink Pad
- Coral Berry Fresh Dye Ink Pad
- Ruby Red Fresh Dye Ink Pad
- Grapevine Fresh Dye Ink Pad
Altenew Instagram Hop + giveaways
I’m also joining a fun Instagram Hop with Altenew here filled with ideas and inspiration using supplies from the Altenew November 2023 Release.
There are some prizes to grab!!
Altenew is giving away 1 x $100 and 4 x $50 Gift Cards. The winners will be chosen from the Instagram comments section.
That’s all for today
Thanks for stopping by.
Thirsty for more?
Affiliate links apply at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.