Hello there, the Tim Holtz STAMPtember® Exclusive Set has been released today and it is a gorgeous Christmas-themed stamp set.
You can also get it together with 2 min stencils and a set of pastes. ***UPDATE: The set has been Sold Out in a blink!
So I’m passing by to share two Christmas card ideas using images and sentiments in the set
Tim Holtz STAMPtember® Card Ideas
These are C6 cards ( 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″).
- To make them, I made the backgrounds first using the Simon Says Stamp Wild Berry Wreath embossing folder and Speckled Egg, Old Paper, and Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide Sprays.
- I embossed the paper, then I applied the sprays and loads of water, and I allowed this to dry,
- To flatten the paper and to enhance the embossed image, I embossed the paper again.
- Next, I used the mini stencils included in the Tim Holtz Stamptember bundle and Gold Rush Lunar paste to add that texture to the backgrounds.
- With my fingertips, I applied (almost dried) Lunar Paste over the raised area of the embossed image.
- While the backgrounds were drying, I white heat embossed the sentiments on black cardstock.
- I also stamped the images in Heffy Doodle Alcohol Ink Friendly Cardstock, and I applied colour using Alcohol Markers ( Arteza).
- Then, I fuzzy cut the images using Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Everyday Scissors.
- All the little die-cut branches and twigs were made using dies from the Funky Festive Die Set by Tim Holtz.
I Die-cut all the images out of white cardstock and I added colour using Distress Spray ( Peeled Paint, Walnut Stain and Red Barn)
- To finish, I stuck the images and the sentiments over the background panels using adhesive foam squares.
- For even more texture, I splattered the cards using the inks from the Picket Fence Distress Spray.
- To embellish, I used little bubbles.
That’s all for today.
Thanks for stopping by.
Thirsty for more?
Affiliate links apply at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.