Today I’m also joining an Instagram hop in collaboration with Altenew today and there are giveaways for you… Click here to have a look ►
- Flower : Altenew Craft A Flower Bellflower Layering Dies
- Snowflake Window: Snowflake Card Creator Etched Dies
- Sentiment: Snowflake Wishes Clear Stamp and Die Set
- Flowers and leaves: Blue Skies, Blue Seas, and Citrine Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Ink Cubes.
- Shadowing: Forest Fern and Crystal Violet Altenew Inks
- Must-Have Blending Tool: Altenew Mini Ink Blending Brushes
*** You can also find the complete supplies list and more ideas at the bottom of this post.
Floral Snowflake Frame
This is a large project. It measures 8 -1/2″.
You can make any size project using any of these die sets.
- Save time and secure colour coordination by die-cutting everything out of white cardstock and then applying inks to add colour.
- Use a gel press or gelly plate to hold die cuts or stencils in place with adding inks.
- Add different shades of the same colour and apply colour randomly to add a unique look and feel to your projects.
- After assembling floral die-cuts, use dark ink over the joints to even the colours.
- Splatter the paper using water, gold inks, or any ink you like to add texture and interest.
- Apply brown ink over the edges of your die-cuts ( I love Mocha by Simon Says Stamp)
- Frame little scenes using dies from the Snowflake Card Creator. These dies will create a 6×6 inches window.
I also made a couple of projects to give you extra ideas. A small tag and a C6 card.
To add colours to the flowers I used different orangy/peachy Ink colours from the Yellow Sunset ink pack here.
Thirsty for More?
Affiliate links apply at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.