What is innovative about these hot plates is that they include all the images in one single plate and the coordinating die will cut them all in one go.
Easy and quick! I love that.
SSS Hot Foil Plates
The Cardmaking Process
- First, I foiled all the images using the Spellbinders Hot Foil System and Polished Brass Hot Foil over Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock .
- Then, I applied Cheeky and Celery ink colours over the foiled images using SSS blending brushes.
- For the sentiments, I used Yana’s Script Sentiments Die Set and Golden Satin Specialty cardstock.
- To add ineterest to flower arrangement, I also die cut golden leaves using a die from the Laurel Leaves die set.
- To embellishboth cards, I used Fashion Gold Embellishments.
Thank You hot Foiled Card
I also used Precision Layering A2 B die set by Spellbinders to die cut the background panels ( x 2)
For the background, I foiled a piece of white cardstock using the Diagonal Glimmer Striped Hot Foil Plate and I cut it in half.
I had the idea to create two cards using that single hot foiled striped panel but I changed my mind.
So that I could share another idea below using the same mix of supplies.
SSS Hot Foil Birthday Card
** Note Sketched Rose Wreath hot plates and die set are on sale now!!!
This time I foam mounted the wreath directly to the card base and I glued foiled images over, using Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive.