The whole release consists of two Big & Bold stamps sets and dies and two Whimsy World stamp sets and dies.
Big & Bold ~ Hibiscus Hummingbird
- This is a 6 x 6 inches stamp set.
- It includes 4 stamps, 2 big and bold images, and 2 sentiments.
- Sentiments include: “Sending you some love today,” and “You’ve enriched my ife in so many ways!”
- Image approximate dimensions: Largest: 7.25″ x 3.25″ Smallest: 2″ x 0.6″
Available at :
Hibiscus Hummingbird SLimeline Card
This slimline card measures 8-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ inches. I also made an envelope using a slimline envelope die set.
- First, I stamped the humminbird using the Misti and Antique Linen Distress ink over Strathmore watercolor paper.
- Then, I applied colour using a mix of Distress and Distress Oxide Inks (listed below)
- Next, I die-cut the image a die from Big & Bold ~ Hummingbird Enriched Dies [ SSS – CCC ]
- I die-cut the background panel using the largest die from Stitching Trio Slimline die set.
- Then, I stamped the large hiscus floral using Versafine Onyx Black Ink and I add colour using a mix of Distress and Distress Oxide Inks (listed below)
- Once I added colour to the background panel image I applied Evergreen Bought and Rustic Wilderness Oxide Inks.
- Using one of the stencils from Hexadon Layering Stencils, I applied Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide Ink.
- I also splattere dthe background panel using left overs of yellow and black inks on my glas mat.
- The banner was white heat embossed on black cardstock and die-cut using a coordinating die.
- To embellisg, I used clear sequins and confetti.
- I used dimentional foam pads to adhere the image and sentiments to the background panel and Nuvo Deluxe adhesive and double sided tape to ahere the panel onto to the card base.
CCC Big & Bold + Winsy World August Release
I also want to share a visual and links of the 4 new gorgeous stamp sets and coordinating die sets are available now on the CCC Shop and SSS [Simon Says Stamp shop]
Enjoy the inspiration from all around the world in this inspirational blog hop.
- Colorado Craft Company is giving away one stamp set of your choice from my blog comments section. For your chance to win please leave a comment.
- There is an extra chance to win a stamp set of your choice when living a comment on my instagram Post here.
Thirsty for more?
Click here to see more Colorado Craft Company Big and Bold ideas.
That’s all for today.
Thank you very much for stopping by.
Please you that your comments always made me smile. I read them all!
Happy Crafting beautiful people.
Affiliate links apply at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support