Easy and quick sounds good for mass production or for keeping our creative juices flowing!
I had the idea to make a stamped sunflower milk carton box using the Charming Cottage die set.
For easy stamping, I used Neenah Solar Crest 80 LB cardstock to make the box.
- First, I die cut 2 panels using the larger die in the set.
- After die-cutting, I simply stamped each panel using Pretty Peonies Background stamp and SSSS Green Apple ink.
- I placed the rubber stamp on my glass mat facing up.
- Then, I applied ink and I placed the box panels over ( one by one).
- Next, I carefully placed a sheet of paper on top and using a brayer I applied pressure to transfer the ink to the paper.
- I assembled the box.
- Using glue, I adhered the Laurel Leaves directly to the box and I used Foam Adhesives to stick the sunflower.
- I added glitter over the center of the sunflower and gold thread behind it to embellish.
- To finish, I added a hot foiled sentiment made using a glimmer plate from Yana’s Sentiments glimmer set and gold hot foil.
This box measure 2-1/2″ x 4 -1/2″ inches.
To emboss the front panel of this single layer C6 card, I used the Heart and Soul embossing folder.
Then, I adhered the leaves directly to the panel. I foam mounted the sunflower over.
Thirsty For More?
Thats all for today.
I hope you enjoyed this post.
Affiliate links applies at no extra cost to you . Thanks for your support.