So I made 4 super duper easy cards to share with you today.
Spring Gnomies Stamp Set
Isn’t it the cutes thing ever?
- Spring Gnomies is a gorgeous 6×8 inches stamp set ( large).
- It includes 20 individual stamps. 9 sentiments, 6 different gnomes designs, small tupis, mushrooms, a little chick, and a small butterfly.
You Are my Favorite Chickie – Gnome Card
Rather simple, these cards allow me to enjoy Copic markers colouring.
Happy Everything gnome card
Sending Smiles gnome card
Miss You Gnome Much Gnome Card
Gnome Cards – The Card making Process.
- Using the guillotine, I cut in 4 an A4 sheet of Neenah Solar Crest 80lb.
- Then, I stamped the images on the central area of the panels using Black Memento Ink and the help of the Misti ( stamping tool).
- I applied colours using Copics.
- Using a micro-fine tip black pen, I hand drew some grass ( little lines) to give a base to the image.
- The sentiments were stamped using Versafine Black Ink.
- To add a decorative edge to the panels, I die cut it using the larger rectangle dies from the Wonky Rectangles die set.
- I added a background panel in a neutral colour to all the cards and I adhered them onto C6 carbases.
- To finish, I applied Nuvo Crystal Glaze, Nuvo Shimmer Pen and Strawberry Shortcake sequins
BTW It took about 20 working days for my order to arrive here in the UK which is not bad during Covid times .
I got several ideas to share with you during this week so stay tuned.
That’s all for today
I hope you enjoy these simple gnome cards but filled with love!
There is a new Distress Ink colour available!! It is called Salvaged Patina check it out!!
new simon says stamp release coming soon!!
Affiliate links applies at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.