Hi there, what about personalizing Christmas cards to each member of your family? I put together this mom/love/ Xmas card using images from Winter Flowers stamp set, Mom, Dainty Snowflake, and Sentiments Stripes Slimline Christmas by Simon Says Stamp.
You can find family word dies and on the Simon Says Stamp shop here .
WINTER FLOWERS XMAS CARD FOR FAMILY MEMBERS
- So I grabbed a Heart Layering die and I cut a piece of watercolor paper.
- Then, I stamped over it using Versafine Onyx Black ink and a beautiful poinsettia image from the Winter Flowers stamp set.
- To apply colors I used Kuretake watercolor paints and a Nuvo Aqua Brush with a fine tip.
- For the background, I embossed a piece a smooth cardstock using Spending Leaves 3D Embossing Folder.
- I also die cut a snowflake out of green glitter cardstock.
Once I had al the pieces to make the card, I layered and glued all the elements as seen in the picture.
To add interest I splattered black Ink dilutted with water and I embellish using sequins.
Oh! I also applied glue over the centre of the flowers and I sprinkled green wow glitter sparkles over it.
I’m loving how the Wow glitter sparkles looks when applied this way to stamped images.
Check out another card sample below. Glitter sparkles add a whole new appearance to the stamped flowers!
That’s all for today
Affiliate inks apply at no extra cost to you. Thank for your support.