Hello there! here are a couple of easy stamped, die-cut, and stencilled thank you cards made using the supplies below:
- Soaring Layered Bird wafer dies.
- Stylized Mandala stencil
- Bold Smiles Stamp set
- Thankful Flowers Stamp Set
- Pawsitively Mini Ink Cubes ( also sold in large-size ink pads)
Yellow and Orangy Card: Citrone, Mandarin, Cherry, Late, Mocha
Blue/ Green Card: Sunbeam, Lemonade, Marin, Sprout.
Soaring Layered Bird Thank You Cards
These are C6 cards.
They measure 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ inches.
To make them:
- First, I cut the Soaring Layered Bird and also a 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ inches panel out of thick Neenah 100 LB Smooth cardstock.
- I placed the die-cut bird pieces on an 8×10 inches Gel Plate
***This will hold them nicely while applying inks.
- Then, I applied inks from the edge of the die cut to the centre using small blending brushes.
to achieve colour degradation, I first applied the lightest ink colours and I built the colour using darker shades.
- For the background panel, I used the stencil and using large blending brushes, I applied contrasting ink colours at the edges of the image and then the lightest ink colours in the centre.
***This allowed me to have a lighter area to stamp the sentiments.
- Next, I used square foam adhesives to affix the bird.
- Using the Misti and Versafine Onyx Black Ink, I stamped the sentiments.
- To finish, I glued the panels over the front of the card bases.
That is all for today.
Thank you for stopping by!
Thirsty for more?
Affiliate links apply at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.