It is the 14th edition of Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember® !!!
Happy STAMPtember® everyone!! This will be a month to hare the joy of papercraft and to keep your creative juices flowing.
During STAMPtember®, Simon Says Stamp is releasing new branded products such as inks, dies, embossing folders, stencils, and hot foil plates, to name a few.
STAMPtember® 2023 Blog Party
Almost 90 bloggers, papercraft designers and cardmakers from all over the world are joining the STAMPtember® 2023 Blog Party.
Friendly Ghosts Stamp and Die Set
For today, I made super simple Halloween cards using Friendly Ghost Stamp and Die Set and I have some tips to use this combo.
So the Friendly Ghost is a 6×8 layering stamp set that will allow you to create 3 different ghosts:
- Witch Ghost.
- Pumpinking Ghost.
- Vampire Ghost.
- You also have 4 different sentiments.
- + coordinating dies to cut everything.
Key Stamping Tips
- Prime the stamps by passing over them a sand eraser ( this will ease the stamping)
- Use the images in the die-set as a guide to do the stamping.
- If you get the coordinating dies, you can die-cut the shapes and use the Misti to do the stamping over the blank die-cuts.
- There is no correct order to stamp the images but you can start by stamping the ghost’s main shape, then the ghost shadows and then the other parts.
- Practice on a little piece of paper a couple of times to understand the layering.
Win a Golden Bone
Affiliate links apply at no extra cost to you. thanks for your support.