Hello crafty friends, I’m passing by to share a couple of easy Gnome Xmas Cards using the Gina K Designs STAMPtember® stamp set.
As I did get the die set that will allow me to die-cut individual images in the set, I decided to use the gorgeous snowflakes and sentiments to add value to these cards
These are C6 Cards ( 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″)
- Gina K Designs STAMPtember Exclusive Stamps
- Pocket Gnome Wafer Dies
- Harmony Snowflakes
- Moring Pawsitively Saturated Ink
****Click here to see the complete supplies list
- I stamped the background using stamps from the Gina K Designs STAMPtember® stamp set and Moring Pawsitively Saturated Ink.
- With the help of the Misti ( stamping tool), I stamped the sentiments using Versafine Clair Black Ink and Schoolhouse Red Ink
- I die-cut the gnome backing panel, the bear and, the body out of white cardstock.
- Then, I added Moring Pawsitively Saturated Ink over the body part of the gnome.
- Next, I die- cut the gnome nose out of pink cardstock and the hat out of red glitter cardstock.
- I assembled the Pocket Gnomes, and I glued them on the front panels.
- To decorate, I die-cut some Harmony Snowflakes out of red glitter cardstock and I glued them around the gnomes.
- Note: One of the gnomes didn’t fit quite well on the panel.
So I stamped over part of the sentiment using the Misti and then, I aligned the part of the sentiment stamped on the gnome with the one stamped on the front panel.
Thirsty for more
That’s all for today
Thanks for stopping by