Hello there, I am passing by to share 4 easy papercraft ideas using the new All Aflutter Stamp Set -Kitchen Sink Stamps STAMPtember collaboration.
- All Aflutter Stamp Set is a large (6×8) layered stamp set.
- Includes 3 main images: a butterfly, a dragonfly, a flower, and sentiments.
** Available until supplies last
Butterfly Card and Box
So I made a C6 top fold card ( 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ ) and a topper for a mini gift box.
- To make this card, I simply stamped the butterflies on a piece of Neenah 110 cardstock and I fussy cut them.
- I trimmed the antennas and small details that were sticking out.
- Then, I stamped directly onto the card base 3 butterflies, using the 3rd layered image from the set (the one that includes the butterfly’s antennas) using Versafine Clair Nocturne ink.
- Next, I stuck the fussy-cut butterflies over the stamped ones using Square Foam Pads.
- The Sentiments are from the CZ Design Well Wishes and the Clean Line XL stamp sets.
This box measures 2-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ inches and it is 2″ inches deep.
- To make the base of the box, I used the Envelope Punch Board and a 6″x6″ piece of white cardstock.
- First, I punched and scored at 2″ and 4″ over the 4 sides of the paper.
- Using scissors I trimmed the corners and shaped the box.
- For the box lid I used a 4-3/8″ x 4-3/8″ inches piece of blue cardstock
- Then, I stamped that piece using the Simon Says Cling Stamp Ticking and Ocean Pawsiticely Saturated Ink
- Next, I used the Mini Score Pal, to score 1″ inch all around the edges of the piece.
- To finish, I trimmed the corners and shaped the box lid.
- I glued all the parts using Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive.
I also wanted to show you other images in the set so I quickly stamped this one-layer card. This is a top fold card ( 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″).
Last but not least, I also used the Nested Tags die set to die-cut a small tag.
I stamped the background using the Simon Says Cling Stamp Ticking and Charcoal Pawsitively Saturated Ink, then I stuck the other elements over.
That is all for today
thanks for stopping By