Together with this release, Simon Says Stamp is also launching new storage solutions click here to have a look.
Thankful Magnolia stamp set
- This is a large 6×8 inches stamp set.
- It contains 12 individual stamps. A large floral that will fill the whole panels of an A7 (5×7 inches card) and sentiments.
- There is a coordinating Thankful Magnolia die set
- Both the stamp and die set are available in the Thankful Magnolia combo here
The CardMaking Process
- First, I stamped the large image from the Thankful Magnolia stamp set on Strathmore watercolour paper (300 grams) using the Misti and Antique Linen Distress Ink.
- I left the stamp in the Misti as I was intending to use it later over the same image.
- Then, I applied colour using Kuretake Clean Color Real Brush Markers (ZIGS) and a Nuvo Aqua Brush.
- Next, I placed the panel on the Misti and to rescue the details I applied different marker colours on the stamp and stamped over the coloured piece.
- I couldn’t resist and I also mixed the ink of a black marker with water to splatter over the piece.
Once the piece was coloured and the paper was dry, I die cut it using the Eyelet Frame die set by Spellbinders and I glued the panel into a solid background piece to then glue this onto a 5×7 inches card base.
To add sparkle, I applied Spellbinders Sparkle Silk over the image and I also added glitter to the centre of the flower.
To glue the banner to the card, I applied two little dots of Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive to the panel sides.
I allowed the glue to dry a little bit and then I placed the acetate over ( without squishing the glue), I covered using Gold Pearls.
New Happy and Joyful Relase
Thirsty for more?
Affiliate links apply at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.