Hello crafty friends, I’m passing by to share three easy papercraft ideas using Jane Doodles stamps.
This is a new company to me, based in Croatia and the owner Jane is who does the beautiful illustrators.
I hope you can find in Jane’s designs something that inspires you to create.
In this post I’m featuring:
I also was looking for an alternative to Copics and I found Arteza Nib Brush Alcohol Markers!! I’m shocked… they are so good and they are on Sale
While I do a proper video to show you the markers, I strongly advise having a look during Black Friday. The pack of 36 markers is down from £53.99 to £38.99!!
These markers have a nib brush… The bendability is amazing, the colors are vibrant. I want them all but at the moment I have Deco Tones and Flora Colours (pictures and links below).
So I used markers from these packs to add colors to two of my projects today.
Arteza Brush NibS Flora
arteza Brush Nibs Deco Tones
I loved those Markers from the very first try!
Rainbow Reindeer Xmas Slimline Card
I love the little Reindeer included in the Warm and Cozy stamp set and I was unsure about what colors to use so why not use them all.
- First, I stamped the images over 300 grams smooth white carsdtock using Memento black ink.
- The rainbow and the sentiments are from Love Joy Peace rainbow stamp set by Simon Says Stamp.
- For the Rainbow, I used LEMONADE, BLUSH, and GRAPEFRUIT Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Inks.
- To get sharp stamped sentiments, I used SSS Premium Black Ink.
- I added little dots and starts using a Sakura White Gel Pen.
- The beautifully embossed pattern at the edge of the front oanel of the card was made using the larger die from the Spellbinders FLUTED CLASSIC RECTANGLES Etched Dies.
I used Memento black ink to stamp the images.
C6 Christmas Card
I also made a C6 card using images from the new Wild Winter stamps set.
- First, I stamped all the images using Versafine Black Onyx ink over Strathmore watercolor paper.
- To add colors, I used Zigs ( Kuretake Clean Color real Brush – Water-based markers).
- For the background, I used Broken China, Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot Distress Inks.
- To create the decorative edge, I used the larger die from Spellbinders FLUTED CLASSIC RECTANGLES Etched Dies.
- The long banner / sentiment is preprinted from the Reverse Holiday Sentiments Strips pack.
- I aslo aded stencilled starts using SSS Ramdom Dots and Stars Stencil and Nuvo Winter White Glacier paste.
What is New
That’s is all for today.
Thanks for stopping by.
Affiliate links apply at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.