Hi there!! the Spellbinders kits for September 2021 have been released today!!
In this post, I’m sharing 7 easy projects using
- Large Die – Just a Tweet
- Glimmer Hot Foil – “Glimmer Build a Banner” and “ Foil Roll“
- Small Die – Layered Mix and Match Sentiments.
- APG ( Amazing Paper Grace) of the month – Pop Up 3D Vignette Vitage cash Register.
- Card Kit of the Month – “Together is the Best”
LARGE DIE September 2021
The Large Die of this month is called “Just a Tweet” and it is huge.
It includes 34 cutting dies to assemble little die-cut birds and florals.
I totally love it. It is easy to use and the die-cut shapes are gorgeous.
So I made a super easy die-cut Slimline Card that measures 8-1/4 x 3-1/4 inches.
- To die cut the backing panel, I used Slimline Stitched Trio die set.
- The puffy sentiment is a sticker from the card kit of this month.
ARTEZA Iridecent Paint For Die-Cuts
I’m putting together a video to share with you one of my recent discoveries: Arteza Iridescent Paints and Acrylic Paper!
It will be available on September 15th, 2021 on my Youtube Channel here!
Until then I won’t say much but GOSH I’m loving them. They add shine, they guarantee a perfect colour combination. Gorgeous shades, Easy to use.
You can find ARTEZA Iridescent Acrylic Paint on the Arteza online Shop UK here and in the Arteza USA online Shop here
On the other hand, I also tried a paper designed to work with this paint and I’m also in love. It is thick, it has a lovely texture and it is die-cut like butter.
Hot Foil SEPTEMBER 2021
The set includes 8 hot plates and 3 cutting dies.
- I used Silver hot foil instead as it matched my project a little bit better tahn the gold foil.
- To die cut the backing pane, I also used a slimline die from the Mini Slimeline Envelope and Card Creator – Spellbinders Large Die of the Month July 2021 still available.
Small Die SEPTEMBER 2021
The Small Die of this month is called Layered Mix and Match Sentiments.
- Includes 19 cutting dies.
- 8 sentiments and 8 backing panels
The sentiments can be used alone as they aren’t small but I decided to use them in a creative way.
Inspired by a picture I saw on Pinterest.
So I pair them with the die set included in the card kit of this month that will make a small vintage phone.
You can make C6 cards, mini slimline, or slimline cards by mixing these products.
Card Kit of the Month September 2021
“Together is the Best” the Card Kit of the Month includes:
- Set of 14 dies
- A 6×4 stamp set.
- 6×6 inches paper pad ( 40 sheets – 20 designs, 2 sheets each design).
- Die-cut shapes
- Puffy Stickers
- Card bases and envelopes.
I made a topper for mini boxes made using slimline dies as shown in the IG video here.
I embellish with Fashion Silver embellishments and the little florals on the box below are from the Small die of this month.
APG September 2021
The Amazing Paper Grace die of this month is called Vintage Cash Register.
I didn’t make a vignette but a box topper using the dies from this set.
- To achieve a vintage look, I used Nuvo Sparkle Spray –Morning Fog ( available at Tonic Studios UK – Tonic Studios USA ) + Distress Oxide Spray Old Paper and Rusty Hinge over silver mirror card stock.
- The little flowers are from the Small Die of this month.
This box measures 5x 5 ” inches and it is 1-1/2″ inches deep.
Spellbinders also offer kit bundles [ Spellbinders Value Kits] that will allow you to save up to 25% on your kits.
THIRSTY FOR MORE ?
That’s all for today.
I hope you enjoyed my Spellbinders kits monthly inspiration.
Affiliate links apply at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.