Hello there, I’m just passing by to share a slimline card idea using From the Rose Bush the Altenew STAMPtember® Exclusive stamp set!
Altenew STAMPtember® Stamp Set
- From the Rose Bush is a gorgeous 6 x8 multilayer stamp set also has coordinating dies .
- It includes 17 individual stamps. 6 s of them are entiments.
- The main image created by this stamp set is a 5 layers rose but you can use individual stamps to do something else, especially the outline.
Just to share a visual of the images with you, I made an easy stamped composition.
- First, I die cut the panel using the larger die from Slimline Stitching Trio die set.
- Then, I stamped all the images using Versafine Onyx Black ink over Strathmore watercolor paper using the Misti.
- Next, I used the stamp “A4” as labeled on the packaging to stamp shadows using Peeled Paint Distress Oxide Ink.
- To add colour, I used Kureake Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers ( well know as Zigs).
- I simply applied the ink of the marker dierectly on the paper and I blend them using a water brush.
I added gold paper at the back of the sentiments and I embellished it with sequins.
That’s all for today,
Thanks for stopping by.
Affiliate links apply at no extra cost to you