Hello crafty friends, I’m passing by to share a card idea made using “Lily of the Valley Die Set“.
The gorgeous die set designed by Susan Tierney Cockburn for Spellbinders will allow you to create an adorable tridimensional floral topper for different papercraft projects.
- Lily of the Valley Etched Dies
- Vine Canopy Embossing Folder by Simon Says Stamp.
- You’re So Kind Simon Says Stamp Wafer Die
Lily of the Valley die set
Susan Garden Lily of the Valley die set includes 3 metal dies that will cut everything you need to create a sweet cluster of bell-shaped flowers.
Individual dies in the set can be used to decorate other projects.
- I first tried to add a realistic look and feel to the die-cuts by using green and yellow Copic markers.
- All the pieces were cut out of white cardstock and then I applied colours.
- For the background, I embossed a piece of white smooth cardstock using Vine Canopy Embossing Folder.
- Then, I glued onto a C6 card base made out of sand cardstock.
- Next, I assambled the flower cluster and glued direcctly onto the embossed background.
- I die cut the sentiment using YOU’RE SO KIND wafer die and I added a white piece behind it.
- To finish I added the banner to the card using dimentional foam pads.
- I embellishes uding clear sequins.
I love the mini flowers and leaves and the ladybirds were made using dies included in “Foliage and Ladybugs die set” also designed by Susan Tierney Cockburn.
Thirsty for more?
Find more inspiration using Vine Canopy Embossing Folder in the video below.
That’s all for today.
Thanks for stopping by.
Affiliate links apply at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.