Hibiscus Blooms stamp set is simply DIVINE and those little hummingbirds are to die for!!
The size of the images is great to create a wide variety of papercraft projects.
For today, I made a slimline card and it measures 8-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ inches.
SSS Hibiscus Blooms
- Hibiscus Blooms is an 8×6 clear stamp se
- It contains 18 individual stamps.
- Coordinating die set available.
SSS Hibiscus Blooms Slimline Card
The Cardmaking Process
- First, I die cut the slimline panel out of watercolor paper using the larger die from Slimline Stitched Trio die set.
- Then, I stamped the images from Hibiscus Blooms stap set using Versafine Black Onyx ink using the Misti over the watercolor panel.
- To add colour, I applied Altenew watercolour paints.
- When the paint was dry, I used a honeycomb/ hexagons stencil and Peacock Feather Distress ink to add a subtle texture on the top prtion of the panel.
- I added little black and blue dots using concenrated watercolor paint and a brush.
- As I love to add accents, I also used Sakura black and white pens to add dots and lines here and there.
- I applied Nuvo Crystal Glaze on humingbirds eyes.
- For sparkle, I used a Nuvo Shimmer pen.
- To finish, I embellish with clear sequins.
Last but not least, I would like to invite you to watch part of the cardmaking process on my Instagram post here!
Thirsty for more?
Click here to see similar ideas using floral stamps by Simon Says Stamp…
That’s all for today.
Thanks for stopping by.
Affiliate links apply at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.