I love adding stencilled backgrounds to my cards. One of my favs is the Clearly Besotted scene building stencils and I defo recommend exploring what they have to offer.
So today I’m gathering various ideas using Clearly Besotted stencils and in spite of having many different, I haven’t inked all because I keep grabbing the same ones over and over.
The funny thing is that for this card I use “A little Bumpy stencil” discontinued by Clearly Besotted a month after I bought it! Nooooo ….
I keep using it as it is so adorable.
Luckily there are many similar stencils to choose from on the Simon Says Stamp shop here.
The Cardmaking Process
Ok, so I decided to add the colours of the rainbow to the sun rays to complete this C6 encouragement card.
- To make it, I simply die cut a panel of watercolor using the larger die in Wonky Rectangles die set and I applied different Distress ink colors (listed below) through the stencil.
- I stamped the sentiment using Versafine Onyx Black ink and the Misti.
- On another watercoour panel, I stamped the image using Versafine Onyx Black ink and I applied colour using Zigs.
- Then, I partially die-cut the image leaving a rectangular paper portion at the bottom that I inked using Evergreen Bough Distress ink.
- Next, I foam mounted the partially die-cut image on the background panel and I did some splattering using blue ink diluted with water.
- To finish I added Morning Dew Nuvo Drops.
You will find that I mixed Anita Jeram stamps with Clearly Besotted stencils very often.
More Clearly Besotted stencils Ideas
Find below some projects made using scene building stencils by Clearly Besotted bekow.
That’s all for today.
Thanks for stopping by.
Affiliate links applies at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.