Party Cupcake Pocket die set includes 13 dies designed to easily create a die-cut cupcake that can be used on any papercraft project.
I used it to decorate the front of mini treat boxes but the sky’s the limit.
This die set will allow you to make a little pocket to insert a mini cupcake-shaped card or tag in it.
- Using Party Cupcake Pocket die set, I die-cut all the pieces out of white, red, green, brown, and sand cardstock.
- Then, I glued the different elements to assemble the cupcakes
- I glued the cupcake pocket to the front panel of the box and then I inserted the cupcake piece in the pocket.
This mini treat boxes measures 2-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ inches and they are 1-1/2″ inches deep.
- To make them you need 6×6 inches pieces of paper.
- Using the Envelope Punch Board you need to punch and score at 2 inches around the 8 corners of the paper to shape the box.
This is a very old box design and I have a very old video here to show you how to do it!
I also made a bow using Create a Bow die set. The finished bow measures 5-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ x 1″ inches.
It is huge for this tiny box but I think it looks cute.
That’s all for today.
Thanks for stopping by.
Affiliate links applies at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your suppor.