These supplies worked perfectly together to create this C6 card.
- I first stamped the images from Spring Birds stamp set on Strathmore watercolor paper using Inkon3 Fadeout No Line Coloring Ink.
- Then, I applied color to the birds using Zigs.
- Next, I die-cut the sentiment “Paper Hugs” out of watercolor paper that I previously painted and splattered using blue Altenew watercolor paint.
- Using a die from Spring Birds die set, I also die-cut the branches out of watercolor paper painted using green watercolor paint.
- To make the little flowers and leaves, I used the Mini Flowers and Leaves die set by Simon Says Stamp and paper painted using Altenew watercolor paints.
Zig Colours Used
- To add colour to the birds, I used Deep Violet, Violet, Light Violet, Purple, Lilac, Dark Pink.
- For shadows, I used Navy Blue and Blue-Grey.
To add interest to the die-cut sentiment and branches, I die-cut them out of dark grey cardstock and I added these die-cuts behind.
I glued them slightly offset to create a dark outline.
Thirsty for more?
Click here to see more ideas using Spring Birds by Simon Says Stamp
That’s all for today!
Thanks for stopping by.
Affiliate links applies at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.