Hi there, I tried Mermaid Markers by Jane Davenport and I’m shocked.
They are easy to use and the colours are very vibrant.
I made a couple of projects to share 3 ways to use the Markers :
- Watercolour Background
Mermaid Markers by Jane Davenport 3 Ways
- First, I stamped the images from the Friendship Blessing stamp set using Versafine Black Ink on Strathmore watercolor paper.
- Then, I applied color using Mermaid Markers by Jane Davenport and a water brush.
- Next, I trimmed the images using scissors and I applied a black marker at the raw edges to give them a nice finishing touch.
2. Watercolour Background
- For the background, I used a 4 “x 5-1/4” inches piece of Strathmore watercolour paper.
- Using a slightly wet blending brush, I applied the ink from the Bluebottle Mermaid Marker on the watercolour paper.
- I did not re-ink the brush so that I got a degradation of colour.
Once the paper was dry I used a slightly wet blending brush and I applied the ink of the Mermaid Markers by Jane Davenport through the SSS spring Boho Circle Stencil.
To finish the card, I foam mounted the coloured images , added a banner and sequins.
Mermaid markers for Box Making
To add colour, I also used Mermaid Markers (yellow, brown, red, and beach )
Blog Hop + Giveaway
Click here to visit the Jane Davenport Blog Hop + giveaways
Spellbinders Hot Promos
That’s all for today
Thanks for stopping by.