Hello, welcome to CCC Big & Bold, Lovely Legs, Savy Sentiments June Release Blog Hop. Today I’m sharing a gift card idea using the new Color My World stamp set.
I hope you like it!
Color My World Stamp Set
- Color My World is a 6×6 inches stamp set and it offers large images.
- It includes illustrations of 7 brush designs and 3 sentiments.
- The brushes are about 5-1/2″ inches tall and some are up to 1″ wide.
Color My World Gift Card Holder
the Cardmaking process
- First, I stamped the brushes using the Misti and Versafine Onyx Black ink over Strathmore watercolor paper.
- Then, I applied colour using Karin Markers and I cut the images using scissors.
- Next, I applied the ink of a Memento Black Marker all around the raw edges of the images to give them a nice finishing.
- `I decided to add a metallic accent to the brushes so I stamped the brushes ferules over silver mirror cardstock using Stazon ink and I trimmed them to then glue them over the coloured images.
Once I have the images ready, I started working on the gift card holder.
However, I chose the Coffee Card Gift Holder die set as it was a little bit different
The Gift Card Holder
- First, I die-cut purple and silver mirror cardstock using the Coffee Card Gift Holder die set.
- I die-cut a window in the front of the cardholder using a die in this set.
- Using double-sided tape, I stuck a piece of acetate behind the die-cut window.
- Next, I used a craft knife to cut a long slit across the lid are on the purple cardstock.
- I inserted the brushes images through the slit and I used a bit of glue to hold them in place.
- To cover the slit, I add a die-cut lid made out of silver cardstock.
- For a nice finish in the interior of the gift card, I glued a partially die-cut piece made of white smooth cardstock at the back of the window.
CCC June 2021 Release
Colorado Craft Company (CCC) is releasing 8 new stamp sets that contain large and bold images and sentiments.
Colorado Craft Company is giving away one set of the new stamps to 8 lucky winners. Winners will be chosen from the comment section across the blog hop.
For your chance to win leave a comment on each step of the hop.
The giveaway closes on July 2nd at midnight mountain daylight time. Winners will be announced and posted on Monday, July 5th on the Colorado Craft blog here.
Thirsty for more?
Click here to see more Colorado Craft Company Big and Bold ideas.
Affiliate links applies at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support