Hello there, welcome to my blog and to Anita Jeram June Release Blog Hop!
This month the British illustrator designed 8 new stamp sets for Colorado Craft Company.
Wedding & Anniversary stamps, vacation, get well soon, and cute images accompanied by generic friendship sentiments are included in this release. Coordinating die sets are also available.
Anita Jeram June Release
My supplies arrived a couple of days ago allowing me very little time to create for today but make sure to come back next week as I’ll be sharing more ideas and inspiration using the newbies.
A Fox Life Stamp Set Night and day Scenes
For today I used A Fox Live stamp set to make very simple C6 cards.
- I used a circle die to create a mask / DIY stencil that I used to make the moon and the sun backgrounds.
- So first, I used a variety of Distress Inks and the circle mask to make the backgrounds on Strathmore watercolor paper.
- Then, I stamped the images using Versafine Onyx Black Ink and the Misti.
- Next, I applied colour using Zigs.
- Once the ink was dried, I die-cut the panels using Wonky Rectangles die set by Simon Says Stamp.
- I stamped the sentiments using Versafine Onyx Black Ink and the Misti.
- I also use a black and a white fine-tip pen to add dots and lines here in there in both cards.
- To finish, I glued the panels on C6 ( A2) card blanks.
For the card below I also used a Black Fine Tip Pen to draw more little stones.
Colorado Craft Company is giving away one set of the new stamps to 8 lucky winners. Winners will be chosen from the comment section across the blog hop.
For your chance to win leave a comment on each step of the hop.
The giveaway closes at midnight eastern time on June 16th and will be announced on the 17th on the Colorado Craft blog here.
Thirsty for more?
That’s all for today.
Thanks for stopping by.
Affiliate links applies at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.