SPRING BLOOMS CORNER DIE
This die measures approximately 3″ x 4″ inches.
It is a gorgeous corner die but you can use it to die-cut a whole background for projects of any size
As any corner die it also can be used in any direction and you can partially die-cut your projects to add accents or textures to the background as I did today.
SPRING BLOOMS C6 CARD AND TAG
For these projects I also used:
- Spring Blooms Corner Wafer Die for the background.
- The adorable Turtle Doves Die Set to create toppers.
- Small Script Trio die set to add die-cut sentiments.
- Nested Tags Die set to die cut tags in different sizes.
- Splendid Leaves Embossing folder to add a texture to the card background.
Copic colours used :BG10, B32, RV21, RV42, V15, RV23
- First,die-cut the tags out of smooth cardstock, and then I partially die-cut them using the Spring Blooms Corner Wafer Die.
- Next, I die cut the doves out of smooth cardstock as well and I added colours using Alcohol markers.
- Then, I also die-cut the sentiments and leaves from Turtle Doves Die Set out of gold mirror card to add a little bit of shine to these projects.
- I used dimensional foam pads to adhere the doves to the tags and liquid glue to adhere together the rest of the pieces.
Copic colours used : Y02, Y08, B32, BG10, YR04, RV42, E33.
Super simple and quick!
In the video below you can find more ideas using similar ideas using gorgeous Simon Says Stamps Supplies and a technique I have called shadowing Die Cutting.
That’s all for today
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have enjoyed these ideas.
Affiliate links apply at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.