Hi there, welcome to the Spellbinders Club Kits Inspirational blog hop – January 2021.
I added hot foiled sentiments to these projects using “Calligraphy Hearts” the Hot Foil Kit of this month.
LARGE DIE OF THE MONTH SLIMLINE KALEIDOSCOPE
This card features a die-cut slimline background made using a die included in the Large Die die of the month.
It measure 8-1/2″ x 3-3/4 ” inches.
- To make it I first die-cut the background panel out of white cardstock.
- For a softer look, I sprayed using Speckled Egg Distress Oxide Spray and I allowed this to dry.
- Using an A4 sheet of cardstock and a scoring board I made the card base (8-1/2″ x 3-3/4 ” inches).
- Next, I stamped the images from Heart Animals stamp set by Simon Says Stamp and I added colours using Copic markers.
- Then I die-cut the stamped images using one heart die included in Slimline Kaleidoscope Large Die of the month.
- I adhered the die-cut background panel onto the card base using liquid glue and then I foam mounted the stamped hearts on the negative space of the die-cut panel.
- To embellish, I die cut little flowers and leaves also using dies included in the large die fo the month and I glued them at the bottom of each stamped image.
- I heat foiled a sentiment using a glimmer plate from the Hot Foil Kit of this month and gold hot foil on black cardstock.
- I made a banner that also has a gold mirror cardstock backing layer.
SMALL DIE OF THE MONTH LOVELY CARD CREATOR
- To make this card, I die-cut a piece of white smooth cardstock using different dies in the Small Die fo this month.
- Then, I splattered the paper using Speckled Egg Oxide Spray.
- Next, I die cut another panel with the little floral intricate detail and trimmed the flowers of the panel to add a 3D element to this card
- To add colour to the flowers and leaves, I used Nuvo Glitter markers
- The banner with the hot foil sentiment was made using a glimmer plate from the hot foil kit of this month and brass hot foil over black cardstock.
BLOG HOPSpellbinders Blog
Bibi Cameron >>>>> You are Here!!!!!
Henriëtte van Mierlo
Visit the Spellbinders Blog here for your chance to win a $50 USD Gift Card
Affiliate links applies at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.