Hello there, today I’m sharing three cards made using Big & Bold A Queen’s Crown Stamp set by Colorado Craft Company Big & Bold A Queen’s Crown
Big & Bold A Queen’s Crown it is a gorgeous 6×6 inches stamp set. It contains 9 individual stamps.
The large crown measures 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 inches. It will fully cover the front panel of a C6 card.
- All my cards today measures 6″ x 4-1/2″ inches.
- They were made out of Neenah Solar Crest 80L
- I embellished all the cards today using Nuvo Gemstones or sequins (listed below)
3 Ways Big & Bold A Queen’s Crown
gilding crown on inked background
- For this card, I used Wow Special Bonding Embossing Powder. Then I melted it with a heat gun and I pressed Gold Gilding Flakes onto it.
- I brushed the excess and heat again to set.
- Note: heat up again and as you go to keep the embossing powder sticky.
- After applying the gilding Flakes, I used a Nuvo Precision Brushes to apply distress ink at the background. I used Fired Brick, then I applied Aged Mahogany
heat embossed gold crown
This card was made using fine different kinds of gold embossing powders: fine and thick grain.
I used Nuvo Fine Detail embossing powder and Heat It Up Gold embossing powder, this last one is a very old embossing powder I have in my stash since forever.
Nuvo Fine Detail provides a smooth look and the other powder produces a lot more texture.
Side Folding Card
distress ink crown
I also wanted to use distress inks.
- So I first stamped the whole crown using Fired Brick, then I applied Aged Mahogany over the edges of the stamp to create darker edges and then to darken the edges a lot more I used Black Sooth Ink.
- I stamped the banner using Simon Says Stamp Black Ink.
Check out more ideas and inspiration using Big and Bold Stamps
That’s all for today, I hope you like these ideas.
Hugs x Bibi
Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog, I get a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Thanks for your support!