Hi from Scotland,
Welcome to my blog and to the Spellbinder Kits Inspirational Blog Hop- Club Kit 2020.
Today I’m featuring :
Aim for Simplicity
I’m really aiming for simplicity and mindless crafting lately. Finding joy in simple and minimalistic compositions.
I first made loads of flowers. I applied two very uneven washes of watercolor paint over watercolor paper. I allowed the paint to dry between washes and I die cut the paper using dies from the Small Die of The Month
Then, I precut and foiled all the elements for my cards today.
On Your Special Day Card
This is a top fold card and it measures 5-1/2 ” x 4-1/4″.
It integrates neutral cardstock colors, a foiled sentiment, a die-cut topper, an embossed background, and a floral die cut cluster.
- For the card base, I used smooth cardstock 300 grams.
- The topper was die cut out of watercolor paper and I used a label layering die set that will be released by Spellbinders next month. This is a sneak peek.
- For the background, I used FSJ Oatmeal Cookie Cardstock and FSJ “Inspire” Embossing Folder (On sale now $2.74)
- The flowers were made using dies from Small Die of The Month
- The sentiment was made using a plate from “Let Your Sentiments Shine – Glimmer of The Month“
- To decorate, I used twine and Fashion Gold Embellishments.
- I used a nestled tag die set to create these tags.
- For the sentiment, I one of the glimmer plates from Let Your Sentiments Shine – Glimmer of The Month” and black foil included in the kit.
- The flowers were made using dies from the Small Die of The Month
Mini Gift Box
- I made this mini Box using the envelope punch board and an 8×8 inches piece of smooth 240gms cardstock.
- I simply scored at 2″ and 4″ inches all around the paper and I folded and glue the box together.
- I only adhered on the front panel of the box one single flower.
- Then, I added the sentiment made using Yana’s Glimmer and Die Sentiments ( On sale)
For this incredibly simple mini card (3-1/2″x3-1/2″ inches), I just used a flower made using dies from the Small Die of The Month.
I also like to use thepaper padon the craft kit to make mini envelopes on the Envelope Punch Board. The paper is very pretty.
The next in the hop is the talented Virginia Lu!
- Spellbinders Blog
- Tina Smith
- Nichol Spohr
- Carrie Rhoades
- Jackie Pasko
- Marie Heiderscheit
- Jill Hilliard
- Kathy Clement
- Jennifer Snyder
- Bibi Cameron >> YOU ARE HRERE!!!
- Virginia Lu
- Laurie WillisonJoy Baldwin
- Ilina Crouse
There are 2 giveaways for you:
1. For your chance to win a $25 gift voucher to the Spellbinders online store please leave a comment below. Giveaway closes on Thursday, June 25/ 2020.
The winner is >>>> DOROTHYA <<<<<< Please email me at : email@example.com to clain your prize
2. For an extra chance to win a $50 gift Voucher visit the Spellbinders Blog Here!!
That’s all for today.
I hope you could find in this blog post ideas to get crafty with beautiful Spellbinders’ supplies.
Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog I get a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Thanks for your support!