the release is filled with beautiful products to make love and friendship card.
How I made this card
- Using the stamping platform, I stamped one of the floral images in the stamp set repeatedly on a C6 panel.
- Next, I used a fine liner black pen to hand draw the flower stems.
- Then I stamped the leaves.
- I applied colours using Copic Ciao markers from the set B.
- Using a light grey marker, I also added a very light shade around the flowers.
- To add contrast and shadows I used coloured pencils.
I do my own thing when using alcohol markers.
The basics are blending a light, a medium and a darker shade of the same colour family.
Sometimes I used colours from different families. I don’t even think what is the number of the marker and I don’t know the number of the markers. I kind of refuse to learn that part.
I just look at the colour of the lid and I think. hey, this might work! If I’m not sure about what shade ill be applying I just trace a line in a scrap piece of paper and check the colour.
Colours on the lid are for reference only and never identical at how the ink looks in the paper.
If I want to alter the colour already on my image I simple keep blending.
That’s all for today.
I hope you like this idea and Happy Crafting!
Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog I get a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Thanks for your support!